New York - New York

Sights and Memories of one of the great cities of our time.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

In the beginning

It is called in the beginning because this is the first post in what I hope will be a long line of reports about the city and state of New York. A mountain of information has become available recently from the New York Public Library. They are planning on having 500,000 images available in the coming months. In the mean time, please send me your pictures or favorite memories of New York, and I'd be pleased to share them with everybody.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Steven said...

Very interesting! I am sending you about 20MB of files I have on old New York...plus a few "new" New York.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger The Lemonts said...

Good Ol New Amsterdam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home